Monday 5 July 2021

SUMMER VOLLEYBALL … JULY 8th SESSION… THIS THURSDAY

 Hey Everyone… I hope the start to your summer is a good one. I know it has been hot and unfortunately … smokey! 

As far as Volleyball this week goes, I am triple booked; however, we will still go … please see new time for this Thursday below:

Thursday, July 8th… We will go from 9:30 to 11:00 … 

I have a physio appointment at 8 and then I get my second shot … YES… in the afternoon!

Be sure to bring lots of water, sun screen, sun glasses, wear a hat… and lots of water… The school is closed and no students will be allowed in the building. If one has to go to the washroom, one will have to dart over to the Field of Dreams and hope their facilities are open… So… make sure you go before you arrive. I would wear a comfortable pair of runners you can play in … bare feet is great, but might not be good for our fields. The fields are dry, hard, and dusty… We will try to set up the three nets in a grassy area, but most of the field is in rough shape. We will make it work…

***Please check this blog before every session in case it has to be cancelled for what ever reason… I will arrive 15 minutes before each session, so players can set up the nets. Reminder… all players must take down the nets and put away equipment after each session. It will be fun… hot… but fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment